Don’t forget to register for our National Approaches to Spectrum Sharing webinar this Wednesday, 17 June.
The approaches taken by national administrations vary widely and we will be considering CBRS, sharing existing mobile bands and policy initiatives in mmWave.
Our panel is:
- Martha Suarez, President of the Dynamic Spectrum Alliance
- Philip Marnick, Ofcom Spectrum Group Director, UK
- Dave Wright, President of the CBRS Alliance, USA
- Jameson Dempsey, Government Affairs Counsel, Loon, USA
- Patrick Van Niftrik, EMEA Satellite Operator’s Association
We will continue our exploration of spectrum sharing next month with a webinar about 6 GHz, followed by a range of other key policy topics:
- The 6 GHz Debate (Wed 15 July)
- 6G: visions, challenges and opportunities (Wed 29 July)
- Greening spectrum policy (September 2020)