A mobile broadband identification in 6 GHz has already emerged as one of the most contentious proposals for WRC-23 and we will be considering it in depth in our next webinar on Wednesday 15 July at 3 pm BST (4 pm CET; 10 am EDT).
Our expert speakers reflect the wide stakeholder engagement in this topic:
- Luciana Camargos, GSMA, Senior Director, Future Spectrum
- Alex Roytblat, Wi-Fi Alliance, Senior Director of Worldwide Regulatory Affairs
- Erika Tejedor, Ericsson, Director Government & Industry Relations, speaking for Ericsson, Huawei, ZTE and Nokia
- Martha Suarez, President of the Dynamic Spectrum Alliance
- Dean Brenner, SVP Spectrum Strategy & Tech Policy, Qualcomm
- Meta Pavsek-Taskov, Head of Mobile Department, Slovenian Communications Networks and Services Agency (AKOS)
Register here for The 6 GHz Debate on 15 July at 3 pm BST (4 pm CET; 10 am EDT)
(Or use priority registration for PolicyTracker paid subscribers)
If you have already registered there is no need to do so again.
And talking of things starting with 6, don’t forget our 6G webinar on 29 July!