PolicyTracker’s longest-running course, Understanding Modern Spectrum Management, boasts some of the leading thinkers in the field and the early bird price is available if you book this week.
It is taught online in live and interactive three-hour sessions from 13 – 17th September with trainers including Professors Martin Cave, William Webb and Gerard Pogorel, as well as Richard Womersley from LS Telcom and Martin Sims from PolicyTracker.
The trainers will deliver 15 hours of online teaching, supplemented by pre-recorded material. The sessions are recorded so you can catch up on anything you missed.
- In-depth analysis of 5G
- How spectrum sharing is working in practice
- A thorough grounding in radio spectrum engineering
- Scrutiny of the latest economic and policy arguments
- A chance to interact with colleagues from other countries and sectors
- Interactive online learning experience with support if needed
- Sessions presented live but recordings also available for three months
Understanding Modern Spectrum Management costs only £1000 if you book this week. After that the fee increases to £1200. You can book online here.
Download the brochure to read the full programme or see extracts in the the video below:
We are running two other live online training courses this autumn: