Take advantage of the £250 discount by booking now for our Understanding Modern Spectrum Management training course in central London.
The course offers a full grounding in all aspects of wireless communications as well as examining the key future policy challenges: download the brochure here.
- Technical possibilities and economic challenges for 5G
- New approaches to spectrum sharing
- Insight from world experts including Professors Martin Cave, William Webb and Gerard Pogorel
- New thinking about spectrum auctions
- Legal issues in spectrum management
- Technology trends for the next decade
The course includes social events and is being held in the attractive surroundings of the Stand Campus of Kings College, part of the Somerset House arts complex.
Register online here: the early bird deadline expires on Monday March 9th.