PolicyTracker’s longest-running course, Understanding Modern Spectrum Management is being held on 19-23 October with a schedule designed to fit time zones in Asia and the Middle East, starting at 10 am Dubai / 2 pm Singapore / 3 pm Tokyo / 5 pm Sydney.
It will be taught in live three-hour sessions with trainers including Professors Martin Cave, William Webb and Gerard Pogorel, as well as Richard Womersley from LS Telcom and Martin Sims from PolicyTracker.
The trainers will deliver 15 hours of online teaching, supplemented by pre-recorded sessions and additional learning materials.
- In-depth analysis of 5G
- Focus on spectrum sharing
- A thorough grounding in the radio spectrum and its application
- Scrutiny of the latest economic and policy arguments
- A chance to interact with colleagues from other countries and sectors
- Easy to use online learning software with support if needed
- Sessions presented live but recordings also available for three months
The online nature of this year’s Understanding Modern Spectrum Management course means the fees have been substantially reduced and you can book online.
Download the brochure to see the full programme.