PolicyTracker’s longest-running course, Understanding Modern Spectrum Management, features some of the leading thinkers in the field and is being held online this year on 13 – 17th September.
It is taught in live and interactive three-hour sessions with trainers including Professors Martin Cave, William Webb and Gerard Pogorel, as well as Richard Womersley from LS Telcom and Martin Sims from PolicyTracker. Watch the video below to see some extracts.
The trainers will deliver 15 hours of online teaching, supplemented by pre-recorded material. The sessions are recorded so you can catch up on anything you missed.
- In-depth analysis of 5G
- How spectrum sharing is working in practice
- A thorough grounding in radio spectrum engineering
- Scrutiny of the latest economic and policy arguments
- A chance to interact with colleagues from other countries and sectors
- Interactive online learning experience with support if needed
- Sessions presented live but recordings also available for three months
The online nature of this year’s Understanding Modern Spectrum Management course means the fees have been substantially reduced to only £1000 if you register four weeks in advance. After that the fee increases to £1200. You can book online here.
Download the brochure to see the full programme.
We are running two other live online training courses this autumn: