There is a brilliant line-up of key opinion-formers at the 23nd Annual Spectrum Summit on 4 July in Lichtenau, Germany and PolicyTracker subscribers can receive a free pass!
The Spectrum Summit is organised by LS telcom in association with PolicyTracker and promises to be a fascinating event. The theme is Future of wireless – beyond consumer broadband with the following panel discussions:
- 5G services and use cases in transport and industry
- Accessing and managing spectrum for industry verticals
- The future of radio broadcasting
Last year there were 200 attendees from 33 countries including numerous spectrum regulatory authorities, network operators and other industry stakeholders. This year’s speakers include:
- Frank Krüger, Director, German Federal Ministry of Transport and Digital Infrastructure
- Christian Régnier, Head of Communication Solutions Department, Air France
- Adrian Scrase, CTO, European Telecommunications Standards Institute
- Andreas Müller, Robert Bosch GmbH
- Sara Bertoglio, Mission Head, Mobile and Innovation Division/Spectrum, ARCEP, France
- Stéphane Ros, Spectrum Officer, SNCF
- Thomas Hervieu, Delegate of AGURRE association, LD Consultant
- Meta Pavšek Taškov, Agency for Communication Networks and Services, Slovenia
- Dr. Nigel Wallbridge, TeleRail Networks
- Lindsay Cornell, Chair, World DAB Technical Committee
- Walter Berner, Head of Engineering, Media Authority of Baden-Württemberg
The venue for the Spectrum Summit is the LS telcom complex near Baden-Baden in Germany. The free delegate pass is worth 99€ per person and includes lunch, coffee, other refreshments and the shuttle service from Baden-Baden to the venue in Lichtenau.
If you are interested in becoming a PolicyTracker subscriber please contact us.