PolicyTracker’s longest-running spectrum training course, Understanding Modern Spectrum Management is being held online on 13-17th September 2021.
It will be taught in live three-hour sessions with trainers including Professors Martin Cave, William Webb and Gerard Pogorel, as well as Richard Womersley from LS Telcom and Martin Sims from PolicyTracker.
Download the brochure to see the full programme and watch video clips.
The trainers will deliver 15 hours of online teaching, supplemented by pre-recorded sessions and additional learning materials. The sessions are recorded so you can catch up on anything you missed.
- In-depth analysis of 5G
- How spectrum sharing is working in practice
- A thorough grounding in radio spectrum engineering
- Scrutiny of the latest economic and policy arguments
- A chance to interact with colleagues from other countries and sectors
- Interactive online learning experience with tech support if needed
- Sessions presented live but recordings also available for three months
The online nature of this year’s Understanding Modern Spectrum Management course means the fees have been substantially reduced to only £1000 if you register four weeks in advance. You can book online here.
The schedule is designed to fit time zones in Europe, the Middle East and the Americas, starting each day at 2 pm UK time (3 pm Brussels, 9 am New York) and lasting for three hours.
The brochure and video clips for this unique spectrum training course are available here.
We are running two other live online training courses this autumn:
- Spectrum Valuation Training 19th and 20th October 2021
- Spectrum Auctions Training 21st and 22nd October 2021
All our courses are also available as on demand online training – please contact us for more details.