PolicyTracker’s longest-running spectrum training course, Understanding Modern Spectrum Management is taking place as a hybrid event on 12-16th September. Delegates can participate online or in person at the central London venue.
It will be taught in live three-hour sessions with trainers including Professors Martin Cave, William Webb and Gerard Pogorel, as well as Richard Womersley from LS Telcom and Martin Sims from PolicyTracker.
Download the brochure to see the full programme and watch video clips.
The trainers will deliver 15 hours of online teaching, supplemented by pre-recorded sessions and additional learning materials. The sessions are recorded so you can catch up on anything you missed.
- In-depth analysis of 5G
- How spectrum sharing is working in practice
- A thorough grounding in radio spectrum engineering
- Scrutiny of the latest economic and policy arguments
- A chance to interact with colleagues from other countries and sectors
- Interactive online learning experience with tech support if needed
- Sessions presented live but recordings also available for three months
The schedule is convenient for online participants in Europe, the Middle East and the Americas, starting each day at 2 pm UK time (3 pm Brussels, 9 am New York) and lasting for three hours.
The early bird price for the course is £1000 online or £1400 for in-person attendance.
We are running two other hybrid training courses this autumn:
All our courses are also available as on demand online training – please contact us for more details.