Understanding Modern Spectrum Management, being held in Central London from 20-23 April, is an ideal opportunity to examine the latest policy and technical questions.
For newcomers to the field it will bring you up to speed; for experienced practitioners it is a chance to examine the implications of recent developments and look ahead to the future.
With WRC-19 completed, 5G assignments accelerating and sharing becoming increasingly commonplace, there is plenty to consider.
- Technical possibilities and economic challenges for 5G
- New approaches to spectrum sharing
- Insight from world experts including Professors Martin Cave and William Webb
- Practical workshops
- Policy issues in spectrum auctions
- Legal issues in spectrum management
- Technology trends for the next decade
The course includes social events and is being held in the attractive surroundings of the Stand Campus of Kings College, part of the Somerset House arts complex.