Understanding Modern Spectrum Management, being held in Central London from 20-23 April, is the perfect opportunity to step back and assess the wider issues affecting the field, including:
- Has spectrum liberalisation worked?
- Will CBRS fire the starting gun for spectrum sharing?
- Have spectrum auctions had their day?
- Does 5G change the principles of spectrum policy?
- Evidence-based futurology: what use cases are likely to succeed?
For newcomers to the field it will bring you up to speed on policy and technical issues; for experienced practitioners it is a chance to examine the implications of recent developments and look ahead to the future.
- Insight from world experts including Professors Martin Cave and William Webb
- A thorough grounding in engineering principles
- Practical workshops
- An overview of legal issues in spectrum
- Technology trends for the next decade
Download the brochure to find out more.
The course includes social events and is being held in the attractive surroundings of the Stand Campus of Kings College, part of the Somerset House arts complex.
Register now to take advantage of the £250 early bird discount.