PolicyTracker’s longest-running course, Understanding Modern Spectrum Management, boasts some of the leading thinkers in the field and the early bird price is available if you book by Thursday this week.
It is taught in live and interactive three-hour sessions with trainers including Professors Martin Cave, William Webb and Gerard Pogorel, as well as Richard Womersley from LS Telcom and Martin Sims from PolicyTracker. Watch the video below to see some extracts.
The latest edition of the course is being held on 7-11 December with a schedule designed to fit time zones in Asia and the Middle East, starting at 10 am Dubai / 2 pm Singapore / 3 pm Tokyo / 5 pm Sydney.
The trainers will deliver 15 hours of online teaching, supplemented by pre-recorded material. The sessions are recorded so you can catch up on anything you missed.
- In-depth analysis of 5G
- How spectrum sharing is working in practice
- A thorough grounding in radio spectrum engineering
- Scrutiny of the latest economic and policy arguments
- A chance to interact with colleagues from other countries and sectors
- Interactive online learning experience with support if needed
- Sessions presented live but recordings also available for three months
The online nature of this year’s Understanding Modern Spectrum Management course means the fees have been substantially reduced to only £1200 if you register by Thursday. You can book online here.
Download the brochure to see the full programme.