PolicyTracker has an ongoing programme of webinars which take a global perspective on the key policy debates in spectrum management.
Expert speakers give presentations on the issues highlighted in our Newsletter and Spectrum Research Service, giving them more time to tackle complex and nuanced issues as well as highlighting the links between spectrum management and other related policy areas.
We will be sending invitations to our paid subscribers and to members of the Weekly Spectrum Briefing email list. If you are not on this list please join here.
Recordings of previous webinars are available to our subscribers. These include:
- EMF: getting the message across
- National Approaches to Spectrum sharing
- The 6 GHz debate
- 6G: visions, challenges and opportunities
- New thinking on spectrum auctions
- COVID-19: the spectrum policy response
If you would like to speak at one of our webinars or have a suggestion for a topic please get in touch.