PolicyTracker’s Spectrum Research Service is an indispensable online resource for spectrum managers and wireless industry professionals, providing a 360-degree view of mobile spectrum utilisation worldwide plus analysis of the key trends shaping the future.
This brand-new research service leverages PolicyTracker’s unparalleled experience in spectrum policy and our enduring engagement with industry stakeholders around the world. Providing rich data and a long-term strategic perspective, the Spectrum Research Service is the perfect complement to PolicyTracker’s spectrum management newsletter.
- Analyse mobile spectrum utilisation and
valuations in 120 countries using our comprehensive database
- Explore which bands are being used or proposed for 4G services, plus the candidate bands for 5G
- Compare the spectrum policy positions of key industry stakeholders in the run-up to 5G
- Stay informed about upcoming spectrum auctions, with real-time alerts to track the latest developments and a searchable database of auction announcements
- Follow the latest trends and hot topics in spectrum management through regular commentary and analysis
- The licence includes access for your whole organisation
Our Research Service has four components:
- Spectrum Database: over 4,000 licences and allocations worldwide
- Spectrum Dashboard: powerful visualisations and research notes
- Auctions Tracker: a searchable database of upcoming spectrum release
- PolicyTracker Newsletter daily news and analysis
1. Spectrum Database
Our Spectrum Database contains detailed data for thousands of mobile and wireless broadband licences worldwide. This comprehensive resource is an essential tool for identifying global and regional trends, finding unassigned spectrum, calculating operators’ international footprints, and benchmarking spectrum prices.
- 120 major economies covered
- Details of 3000+ licences and 800+ operators
- $/MHz/pop data for 400+ licences
- Licence terms and expiry dates
- All major mobile bands
included from 450 MHz to 3.5 GHz
- Delivered in Excel and Google Sheets format
2. Spectrum Dashboard
The Spectrum Dashboard is the leading authority on current mobile frequencies and 5G bands.
The interactive online interface combines rich statistical data, graphics, and detailed analysis to put all the relevant information about the evolving 4G / 5G ecosystem at your finger-tips and give a complete view of mobile spectrum utilisation and policy developments.
- Detailed analysis for all current and planned 4G bands, plus the candidate bands for 5G
- Summary of spectrum holdings and strategies for leading mobile operators
- Overview of vendors’ plans and priorities for 4G and 5G
- Country profiles detailing spectrum usage and policy in the world’s largest economies
- Regular research notes providing timely analysis of the latest trends and hot topics
- Overview of the hot-button policy issues in our Dossiers section
3. Auctions Tracker
The Auctions Tracker keeps you informed about what
spectrum is due to for release and where. Find out all the latest auction news
as soon as we do, with updates direct to your inbox. All the information is
stored in a searchable online database.
- Email alerts so you never miss an auction announcement
- Online database of 100+ auctions worldwide, searchable by country, region or band
- Covers all the major mobile bands: 450 MHz to 3.5 GHz, plus 26-32 GHz.
4. PolicyTracker Newsletter
PolicyTracker’s newsletter is the only news publication to focus on spectrum policy. The Research Service includes an unlimited subscription for your whole organisation covering the daily email updates, consultations service and access to our 12 year archive.
Who should buy this service?
- Government departments
- Mobile network operators
- Technology vendors
- Satellite operators
Find out more
For further information about PolicyTracker’s Spectrum Research Service, including a brochure and data sample please complete this form or contact Martin Sims (martin [@] policytracker.com or +44(0)20 7100 2875) for a demonstration.