Book now to take advantage of the early bird pricing for our Spectrum Auctions Masterclass. This four day course is an ideal opportunity to learn from leading practitioners and get hands-on experience in a variety of auction formats.
- Take part in SMRA, CCA and ACA mock auctions
- Use the latest online auction software
- Learn spectrum valuation techniques
- Explore new auction types like the single round combinatorial
- Do auctions hinder investment?
- New approaches to coverage obligations
- Hear from experts in the field:
- Professor Gerard Pogorel
- Marc Eschenburg and Amit Nagpal, Aetha Consulting
- Dennis Ward, former spectrum auctioneer for Canadian government
- Jan Willem van den Bos, Dentons
- Martin Sims, PolicyTracker
- Interact with tutors and other delegates to explore best practice
- Social events to enhance the learning experience
The course is ideally suited for regulators and potential bidders alike, identifying key principles of auctions as well as pitfalls to avoid.
The benefits of the course
- An opportunity to practise your auction skills in a safe environment
- The background information to help your preparations
- Learn the lessons from recent auctions
- No other comparable training available – a unique opportunity
- Comprehensive study materials included
- Excellent value for money: £1799 or less if you book now
- Certificate on completion of the course
Who should attend?
The course is aimed at regulators or commercial organisations likely to be involved in spectrum auctions. The content is well suited to three groups:
- Executives preparing for forthcoming spectrum auctions
- Those who want practical experience of taking part in an auction
- Those wanting to familiarise themselves with the latest thinking in the field