In the past decade over 600 people have attended PolicyTracker training courses and we hope you will join them this year!
The list of 2018 courses is below, please click on the links for more information:
- Understanding Modern Spectrum Management, Central London, April 16-19
- An overview of the key technical, engineering, economic and policy issues
- Spectrum Auctions Masterclass, Central London, May 14-17
- Theory and practice from leading experts featuring several mock auctions
- Understanding Modern Spectrum Management, Oxford, September 17-20
- A residential version of the London course, held in the historic Harris Manchester College in Oxford
- Spectrum Valuation, Central London, 30-31 October 2018
- Understanding and using the main valuation techniques
For theUnderstanding Modern Spectrum Management, series, we are very pleased to feature a new lecturer, the internationally recognised wireless expert Professor William Webb. He joins a distinguished team that includes Professor Martin Cave.
In November we are planning a further course: Regulating Competition in the Mobile Markets – more details to follow shortly.