As the first 5G auctions usher in a new era our London training course is an ideal opportunity to examine the underlying policy and technical questions.
Understanding Modern Spectrum Management offers a full grounding in all aspects of wireless communications but also considers how 5G can deliver the maximum benefits. Themes include:
- Technical possibilities and economic challenges for 5G
- New approaches to spectrum sharing
- Insight from world experts including Professors Martin Cave and William Webb
- Practical workshops
- Legal issues in spectrum management
- Technology trends for the next decade
The London course is now in a new location with historic links to the wireless industry, Bush House in central London, the former home of the BBC World Service, now owned by Kings College. Next door is Marconi House, where in 1922 the radio pioneer started the 2LO station which soon became the British Broadcasting Corporation.