To allow more time to take advantage of the £250 discount, the early bird deadline for our London Understanding Modern Spectrum Management course has been extended until Wednesday 6 March.
The course offers a full grounding in all aspects of wireless communications but also considers how 5G can deliver the maximum benefits: download the brochure here. Themes include:
- Technical possibilities and economic challenges for 5G
- New approaches to spectrum sharing
- Insight from world experts including Professors Martin Cave and William Webb
- Practical workshops
- Legal issues in spectrum management
- Technology trends for the next decade
Register now to take advantage of the £250 early bird discount.
The London course is now in a new location with historic links to the wireless industry, Bush House in central London, the former home of the BBC World Service, now owned by Kings College. Next door is Marconi House, where in 1922 the radio pioneer started the 2LO station which soon became the British Broadcasting Corporation.