There is a brilliant line-up of key opinion-formers at the Spectrum Summit 2019 on 3 July in Germany and PolicyTracker customers can receive a free pass!
The Spectrum Summit is organised by LS telecom in association with PolicyTracker and promises to be a fascinating event. The theme is Spectrum for Everyone & Everything with the following panel discussions:
- 5G spectrum for industry verticals
- Keeping spectrum clean
- Will 5G encompass broadcasting?
There will also be a keynote presentation from Harald Berninghaus, Deputy Head of Unit for Digital Society, Frequency Policy and Mobile Communications at Germany’s Federal Ministry of Transport and Digital Infrastructure.
Last year there were over 200 attendees from over 30 countries including numerous spectrum regulatory authorities, network operators and other industry stakeholders. This year’s speakers include:
- Paul Senior, Dense Air
- Dr. Christoph Bach, Ericsson GmbH
- Scott Blue, Microsoft
- Heli Frosterus, Ofcom
- Dr. María Dolores Pérez Guirao, Sennheiser electronic GmbH & Co. KG
- Dr. Christian Bauer, TRUMPF Werkzeugmaschinen GmbH + Co KG, 5G-ACIA
- Ralf Trautmann, Bundesnetzagentur / Chairman of ITU-R WP 1C
- Barry Lewis, IARU Region 1
- Simon Dunkley, Itron Metering Solutions UK Ltd
- Michael Braun, Vision2Comm GmbH
- David Hemingway, BBC (British Broadcasting Corporation)
- Marcello Lombardo, EBU (European Broadcasting Union)
- Christian Sautter, KATHREIN SE
- Uwe Löwenstein, Telefónica Germany GmbH & Co OHG
The venue for the Spectrum Summit is the LS telcom complex near Baden-Baden in Germany. The free delegate pass is worth 99€ per person and includes lunch, coffee, other refreshments and the shuttle service from Baden-Baden to the venue in Lichtenau.
A limited number of free passes are available to PolicyTracker customers on a first come-first served basis and by customers we mean attendees at recent or future training courses; or subscribers to our newsletter or reserach services.
So if you are already a customer, or would like to become one, please contact us for the promotional code to enter when you register for the event.