Does your organisation need specifically researched information about a spectrum-related issue? PolicyTracker has unique experience of spectrum policy and management issues worldwide and our consulting arm can provide research tailored to meet your requirements.
- Bespoke research for clients who commission a private report on spectrum or wireless network related issues crucial to their business.
- Non-confidential reports such as white papers which the client(s) can distribute to interested parties and make available to PolicyTracker subscribers.
From big questions to small...we can helpYour brief may be a simple one and the end report just be a couple of pages, or it could be more complex requiring a much longer document: research needs come in all shapes and sizes and we are happy to address them all. Our recent research reports have covered the following topics:
Wireless spectrum evolution
- Use of the 3 – 6 GHz bands for IMT
- The second digital dividend (700 MHz)
- Use of the 700MHz spectrum band in Thailand
- A five-year outlook for LTE spectrum
- Licensing models for 5G spectrum bands
- Low-frequency spectrum for the IoT
- Regional survey of new frequencies supported for IMT
Spectrum pricing and auctions
- Spectrum valuation and pricing
- Usage and pricing in 450 MHz
- Auction strategies of major international telecom carriers
- Licensed shared access and dynamic sharing
- TV whitespace
Wireless technologies & network evolution
- 5G network evolution strategies
- What is 5G?
- LTE broadcast
- Mobile infrastructure sharing
- International comparison of public WiFi services
- The future of terrestrial TV
- Spectrum for intelligent transport systems
- Developments in spectrum monitoring