Does your organisation need specifically researched information about a spectrum-related issue? PolicyTracker has unique experience of spectrum policy and management issues worldwide and our consulting arm can provide research tailored to meet your requirements.
Why spend hours finding and decoding obscure documents when our researchers may have read them already? Why waste time seeking data for cross-country comparisons when we may have it to hand?
PolicyTracker’s research services can save you time and money. We are rigorous and impartial with skills based on decades of experience in analysing the sector. We offer a range of services to meet the needs of your organisation:
- Bespoke research for clients who commission a private report on a spectrum-related issue crucial to their business.
- Non-confidential reports such as white papers which the client(s) can distribute to interested parties and make available to PolicyTracker subscribers.
From big questions to small…we can help
Your brief may be a simple one and the end report just be a couple of pages, or it could be more complex requiring a much longer document: research needs come in all shapes and sizes and we are happy to address them all.
Our recent research reports have covered the following topics:
- A five year outlook for LTE spectrum
- Usage and pricing in 450 MHz
- Developments in mobile technology and allocation
- Use of the 3 – 6 GHz bands for IMT
- What is 5G?
- Infrastructure sharing
- Spectrum valuation and pricing
- Spectrum for intelligent transport systems
- Auction strategies of major foreign telecom carriers
- Licensed shared access
- Developments in monitoring
- LTE broadcast
- The future of terrestrial TV
- The second digital dividend (700 MHz)
- Use of the 700MHz spectrum band in Thailand
- TV whitespace
Although we are providing a unique, niche-market service our prices are highly competitive with those of general telecoms research houses which do not have access to the same spectrum expertise. We price each commission separately after calculating the time and resources required.
To find out more
Please e-mail Martin Sims martin [@] policytracker.com or phone +44(0)20 7100 2875 for an initial discussion of your requirements