Spectrum Research Service brochure and sample content
Our Spectrum Research Service is an indispensable resource for mobile spectrum usage and policy around the world. It includes a comprehensive spectrum database, our Auctions Tracker service, the PolicyTracker newsletter and regular Research Notes. Sample content is below and you can also download the brochure.
Research notes: download sample
- Bands: Current and proposed bands for 4G and 5G
- Operators: Summary of spectrum holdings, plans and policies for leading mobile operators
- Vendors: An overview of their plans for 4G and 5G.
- OTT players: spectrum policy priorities for the “non-traditional” actors in the telecoms market
- Countries: spectrum usage and the policy context in the larger economies.
The methodologies used for the graphs, tables and charts are explained here, along with a full list of all the countries covered.
Auctions Tracker Service: download sample
Upcoming spectrum release around the world.
PolicyTracker Spectrum Database: download sample
Data on allocations, licences and pricing from over 100 countries.
PolicyTracker newsletter: take a trial
Near-daily news articles about global spectrum policy developments and an archive starting in 2004.