Understanding Modern Spectrum Management, which has been running since 2008, is being held online this year to accommodate the travel difficulties caused by the COVID-19 outbreak.
The trainers will deliver 15 hours of online teaching, supplemented by pre-recorded sessions and additional learning materials.
It will be taught in three-hour sessions each afternoon from 14-18 September with trainers including Professors Martin Cave, William Webb and Gerard Pogorel, as well as Richard Womersley from LS Telcom and Martin Sims from PolicyTracker.
- In-depth analysis of 5G
- Focus on spectrum sharing
- A thorough grounding in the radio spectrum and its application
- Scrutiny of the latest economic and policy arguments
- A chance to interact with colleagues from other countries and sectors
- Easy to use online software with support if needed
- Sessions presented live but recordings also available for three months
The online nature of this year’s training means we have been able to reduce the fees to £1200 per person and you can book online.
Download the brochure to see the full programme.