Some important announcements about Valuing the spectrum, being held in London on 30-31 October:
- It will cover techniques for valuing the new 5G mmWave bands
- Two sessions will be led by Amit Nagpal and Lee Sanders from Aetha Consulting, who have years of experience of valuing spectrum for mobile operators
- You can still claim the early bird price of £1000 if you book this week
- Download the brochure to find out more.
The course will explain the widely-used valuation techniques, covering:
- Business modelling
- Technical valuation
- Opportunity cost techniques
- Company value technique
We will show how these are used in practice and how they can be combined in a “triangulated” approach.
Who should attend?
This course will suit a wide range of people: having a finance or spectrum background is not compulsory!
Likely job titles include:
- Spectrum managers
- Finance, regulatory and policy executives
The standard delegate fee is £1200 but you can save £200 by booking this week: online registration is available now.